Thursday, September 17, 2015

Erik Visits the Gas Station

 
A tribute story, penned by
the one and only MULE!,
Edited by Stefan Kane.
 3D Art by Steve "Artist brah"62 Reeves.



Erik Atlas  (see Carwash) is quite the alpha male in his own right.  Here is an example:


Erik’s tale:



My trip to the gas station...

A normal, sunny day in Texas. I go out for a ride on my motorbike, a couple towns over the fuel light lights up.

Ok I thought, 'I’ll just go to the station I usually go in that area.'

So I pull up, kill the motor, open the gas cap and put the nozzle in.

Suddenly over the intercom I hear, "Will the man at number 6 please remove his helmet." You fuckin’ wut?

I had been to that station loads of times, the guy running it practically knows me by name, not once have I been asked to remove my helmet.

So I throw the nozzle on the floor, take my helmet off and march inside.

When I get inside I puff my chest and shoulders out, making me look even huger especially with the added shoulder and back armor in my jacket. Walk straight over to the counter and low and behold, I see a 5ft 4 inch manlet with greasy hair, spots and some phaggy glasses, not the usual alpha 6 ft. 4 in. joocy clerk I’ve known for years.

"I-I-is there a p-p-problem sir?" He stutters. I just look him up and down in disgust, I see his spaghetti arms shaking with anxiety, his lips starting to dry up, eyes darting all over the place.

"I've been coming here for years, not once have I been asked to remove my helmet. Do you realize how pointless it is?" -- I snarled 

"B-b-but its c-c-company policy, sir, it’s so we can ID you in the event of theft"-the pencilneck sputtered.

"Do I look like the type of scumbag who steals gas and rides away?" Making sure he sees my genuine Breitling watch.

At this point I see sweat forming under his armpits, his face tomato red. He just looks at me like he is about to cry. Eventually he plucks up what little courage he has and says, "I'm sorry sir…it won't happen again I promise."

"You damn right it won't happen again phaggot, I bet you don't even lift. If you ever try to disrespect me again, I’ll drag you outside and shove that gas nozzle up your phaggy angus and throw a match down your throat, do I make myself clear? I also want this fill up free of charge for wasting my time"

"Y-y-yes sir, I’m sorry have a good day." Is all the dweeb can say as a streak of wet darkens his crotch and down his left pants leg.

At which point I walk out and begin filling the bike right to the brim, feeling really good about myself for knocking the little manlet down a few pegs and getting a free fill up in the process. I mount the bike and just as I’m about to ride off a HBB 10/10 runs over. Gorgeous, with long brunette hair and an ass to die for.

I was behind you when you put that little guy in his place, I must admit I thought it was such a turn on, wanna come over for some coffee?

I accept her offer, she jumps on the back and I speed off out the station, making a slit throat gesture to the manlet who was watching me in tears out the window.

We were humping like rabbits before the coffee finished brewing. That woman was a tigress in bed.  While we were in a pause she told me the little clerk mouse at the gas station has hit on her six times, but after seeing her ride off with me, she doubts he will try it a seventh time. When I drop her off later to pick up her car at the gas station, I make sure to give her a long hard kiss with plenty of groping for the dweeb to see. 






It was a good day.





EXIT THEME:



2 comments:

  1. Atlas Vs Tyrone! Just sayin.... Again. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trucker vs Atlas the Biker
    LOVE your story's, they are so extremely well done, together with the superb drawings ... pls make The Biker-Erik Atlas come back, perhaps together with the Trucker ... After The Trucker finished with Mule, Atlas will give Trucker a zip of his own medicine and give him a ride of his lifetime, a ride The Trucker will never forget. Thank you! And pls continue with your excellent work! My total compliments! I´m fan!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts