Thursday, September 10, 2015

Musings from Valhalla: The New Blog Order


The staff of Mulesblog has been busy reformatting, re-illustrating, updating and restructuring the blog to present to you the best possible Blog experience!


Blog Posts are now divided into four categories:

I. Stories: These can range from short pieces to Russian novels.

II: Vignettes:  Short and snappy prose not salad dressing you dolts!  I said vignettes not vinaigrette- Wut you not edumucated like the Mule?   These will be marked with this heading:



III, Musings: My reflections on the world as it revolves around me!  These will be marked by this header:




IV. Cobwebs:  The Out of the Cobwebs series will be used to feature older stories that you may have missed and forgotten about.  They feature various headers of dusty old cobwebbed wine cellars:



In addition, while I have been busy banging sloots, I have had edit brah chained down in the basement decoding old blog posts from my earlier blog incarnations, gems that never made it over here because they were saved in a virtually unreadable format that Edit brah had to translate. They will bear this stamp!




 You will begin to see those start rolling out in the upcoming weeks, which means more great content for YOU THE LUCKY READERS and Edit Brah getting to see daylight again!

Damn, I got to meet Mule's deadline!




As always,



Your beloved,

MULE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts