Friday, March 11, 2016

Vignette: Living Like a Rock Star



This is a gem from way back in June of '06  



When the living was fine (in retrospect) and the chicks were schooling...





The glamorous life of a NCAA Division I Athlete... 





I worked out at 5 am this morning. Woke up at 4:15 AM.

I'm not a morning person at all. In fact if I had my way I would lift in the evenings. My coaches think it's funny to wake us up at 4 or 5 in the morning though after a Thursday night. Its their little way of saying:

"We own you, there will be no partying Thursday night unless you want to throw up everywhere Friday morning."






Last night I went to bed at like 11. I could never pull in 8 hours of sleep before such an early workout. I plan on a fat nap this afternoon. 

That said, I have to lay all my pills out right next to my alarm clock and some gatorade. This morning I took 2 amp, 2 scoops of NO-explode and another sample pack of stims I got free. After I swallowed all that, there was no sleeping even if I wanted to. 




Then I took my usual protein shake, banana, oats. About 45 minutes for my shake to settle and it was time to hit the weight room and lift. It feels good when your done with everything at 7 am though. I came back and tried to take a nap but I couldn't its going to have to wait until the stims wear off. Hence me posting.

Living Like a Rock Star: Part Two: Rocking this Summer Job


Lined up this summer job:

They said intern/messenger  which means  a gopher... ( "go for this, go for that...")  at this law firm...

Well, this is what I do   I sit here with my cell phone/pager... then they call and tell me where to go stand in a line    I stand there until I am like 4 places from the head... then I call the office and one of the lawyers comes and takes the spot... I am a " line stander inner"... odd thing is pretty much the whole line is other line standers like me... you got to luv the way government works

$18 an hour for doing this plus mileage-- LOL


At least I am the biggest mofo in the line... you think I would be pulling a bunch of digits, but all the babes so far are trying to bag a lawyer...that's a'ight I know where there are some sloots with a hunger for Mulemeat.

It may not all be peaches and cream,
but I look DAMN good...
and the SLOOTS sure love me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts