Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vignette: Muscle chick





There had been a female bodybuilder all the studs of the gym was virtually afraid of after she had fucked the brains out of two famous stallions who had a reputation to score high on the chicks. After the encounter with this studette Muscle-Chick, who was a successful female bodybuilder, they had to miss weeks of gym time with bruises on their private equipment and on their self-esteem.

It was matter of honor as the big horse of the gym for me to set the record straight when by coincidence Mule and the Muscle-Chick found ourselves both at the gym for a late workout the same night.

Knowing we needed to settle this, The Mule and Muscle-Chick ended up in the janitor's storage room . There were only a few hard core lifters still at the gym that close to closing, but they gathered outside the door as this Alpha male stud took on the Alpha female stud ball buster.
Although the storage room was pretty small the encounter quickly turned into a rip'n-strip wrestling with my workout clothes left in tatters on the floor as she used some very un-chick wrestling moves and power to strip me bare-assed. It took a few more minutes and a few more moves on my part but I soon returned the favor, and the rest of her workout clothes joined mine on the floor. My big chest was heaving from the exertion as I locked up again and again with the contest ready Muscle-Chick. After a heavy struggle that left the room in chaos with broken brooms and torn down shelves and two naked muscular bodies covered with sweat and detergent powder, I managed to force Muscle-Chick into a sixty-nine position and started to tongue fuck her with a triumphant grin. The roided up muscle bitch had a clit like a roll of quarters. I knew I would be able to drive her crazy in an infinite loop of climaxes while stuffing her mouth with my donkey dick. I gambled that I could resist her sucking and I would have enough control to keep me from shooting my wad.
My first surprise was that Muscle-Chick took my hefty dick down her throat without apparent problems. And the blowjob she was giving me almost made my eyes rock in their sockets. When I desperately feverishly increased the flipping of my tongue in her pussy, I felt Muscle-Chick's muscle-packed thighs trapping my head in a vise-like grip. She had me awed as she demonstrated and I felt the strength in her roid'ed up muscles as she started to crush my skull like a ripe melon.
My grin was gone but I was still not in real panic as I put both my powerful
arms in place to break the super leg grip Muscle-Chick was using to hold me without any mercy. Big tactical mistake on my part, cause I left myself open to a rear attack. At that moment Muscle-Chick rammed a finger up my unprotected asshole. I howled like a dog as with an experienced move she reached my 'sweet spot' . Each poke of her finger sent waves of agonizing ecstasy through my big jock body.
Now I was in panic. Desperately struggling I managed to free my head, only to find her incredibly powerful legs a moment later closing under my arms around my thickly muscled 53" chest. The ripples in her legs became more and more pronounced and her thighs became slabs of muscle and her hamstrings steel cables that bulged larger and larger. The definition in her huge legs was incredible as she flexed her quads...and her chemically enhanced muscles began to squeeze the strength outta me.
Now she had me helpless without any leverage and no chance to get to her pussy to fight back. Quickly the well-skilled assult inside my butt and to my big dick became unbearable. "Oh, oh, oh uuuuh". nnngg...!!!!!", I howled.
All the resistance of this muscle boy jock jerking in ecstasy wrapped up in the legs, arms and throat of the gorgeous bodybuilder opponent was flushed away in an avalanche of lust. Muscle-Chick spurred me on by spanking my flexing muscled buttocks. As my instincts took over my hips started to buck, my view blurred and my stallion dick shot a load of hot jism deep inside of Muscle-Chick's throat. "That's how you get the job done, boy...." she laughed, as Muscle-Chick took round one in the epic battle.

It was in the end it was only my stamina that saved me. I recovered so quickly that I got Muscle-Chick doggie-style before she knew what was happening to her.  It was payback time. "O.k., bitch, you can dish it out...now lets see if you can take it...." I growled.
There was nothing romantic about this sex. It was just satisfying the sexual urges, jungle ape style. And I proceeded to fuck Muscle-Chick like I was King Kong. The battle was on. Muscled football jock versus juiced up female bodybuilder. It was pure muscle-fuckin' by both of us.
Again and again my balls were drained by Muscle-Chick's experienced cunt till my balls were shrunk to the size of peanuts. Even after I had been cum-drained I continued to pound her pussy. We virtually fucked each others brains out. Our groans, grunts, moans, howls and screams came from behind the closet door and into the gym for what seemed like hours. Bets were being made on who, if anybody, was gonna come out alive.
Finally it It was a bruised football jock who staggered bare-assed but triumphantly out the closet . I smirked down at the limp body of Muscle-Chick. She was thoroughly exhausted. Her glassy eyes had trouble to focus. Her ass and pussy were sore from my pounding. Her breasts were coated by Mule cum. My man juice was even drooling from the corner of her mouth.
"Thanks for the work-out babe," I said as I half-limped, half-strutted thru the stunned gym by standers making my way to the showers, "whenever you need it, you know were to find me ..."

3 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT your lucky to have lived!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts