Saturday, March 26, 2011

Vignette: Collecting the SuperBowl Bet



Collecting the SuperBowl Bet (with footnotes)
(With footnotes (over 60 of them)  for all you peeps that need them.)


I stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off, looking over at Mongo shaving at the sink waiting to shower next.

   


I got two chicks coming over in less than an hour, for a night of hot steamy sex to collect on a  sucker bet I had with them on the Superbowl.  Dumb bitches don't know shit about football.  I had banged both these babes before, a little blond named Jen who's a freak* in bed, and her equally freaky friend, a cute li'l Asian (Susan ).  


I am giving Mongo the 411* on these babes while I am soaping my cock and balls. "Yeah. Jen loves my cock. She can take it all the way too... right up to the hilt"  I said, as I took hold of my niner. "Susan can't... she can barely take it up to here" I said, grinning, and making a ring around my cock* with my fingers, about an inch away from the base, showing how deep I could go with Susan. "She has a pretty shallow pussy."   I said, grinning, and making a ring around my cock* with my fingers, about an inch away from the base, showing how deep I could go with Susan.  Big Mongo nods in acknowledgement of my scouting report on the chink* chick he will be hooking up with soon as he bumps past me and steps out  the shower.




Thanks to the Steeler's  win Jen's got to take care of Mule tonight, while Susan coming along to keep Mongo happy.  I got to lookout for my wingman*, after all.  The big hoss* don't got no game* when it comes to the ladies, Mongo may be a brick shit house* but he would rather wrestle a bear than talk to a chick in a club -- so I included him in on my little bet, so he would get some too.  Bros* before Hoes*....  and I even washed the sheets on the workbench*

Fast forward an hour and both chicks and Mongo and me are all naked and crawling into my big king sized bed.  I told you they was freaks  LOL.  I  gonna spare you the reactions of the babes when they seen Mule's massive physique and member*  once again, or when they got their first view of my beast* Mongo stripped down all  jacked*  with his huge schlongdangling*.  Lets just say they was awed.  Lets just say they was awed.    Two of Mule's rules when it comes to tagging* ass with another dude:

1)  there should never be more dicks* than chicks
 2)  its not gay unless your balls touch ...



Both were being observed.   The Mule* is 6'3'' and 258, Mongo's* another hoss  football player* while these babes were a tiny 90 lbs each. Mongo and me  curl  90 lbs dumbbells  one arm for reps...which gives you a lot of possibilities for positioning this lightweight poon* any which way we want.   Fortunately,  I already got my bed reinforced by sitting it on concrete blocks so it can with stand my marathon sessions of King Kong* sex!  



"Watch this, bud" I said as I nudged  Mongo, and, rolling on top of Jen,
 moved down to her pussy. Mongo watched as I spread Jen's legs, and  started fingering* and licking her. She started moaning and writhing with pleasure, and from the eager look on Mongo's face, I could tell he was enjoying it too. So, not to be outdone, Mongo flipped Susan on her back, and went down on her. Susan and Jen's legs were now touching, while Mongo and I were less than 2 feet away from each other, eating out* our respective partners.

 Susan started moaning too. I looked over at Mongo and winked. Going by Susan's progressively louder shouts and moans, Mongo was doing an amazing job on her pussy. It was almost amusing to see his face, completely coated in her wetness and his saliva, as he eagerly licked her. I probably looked just as amusing , with my face full of Jen's pussy juice*.   I figured it was time to establish my Alpha male* status with both the babes and Mongo... so I moved my hand down into  Jen's tuna tunnel*, getting my fingers sopping wet...then, smiling down at her... I gave her the "bowling ball*" --Two in the pink, one in the stink.  She howled like an alley-cat in heat getting fuck'd as her back arched off the bed...my  shocker* never fails...LOL.  Total alpha dominance....

Mongo and Susan stopped in mid lick and  and stared in amazement .  After several minutes of the  torture and a couple of  Jen's orgasms, I release my bowling ball and she slowly recovers...glaring up  at me while I grin..  Then Jen smiles, reaches for me and pulls me down on top of her. Her expression was lustful and passionate, and she gave me a deep, full kiss, tasting her pussy in my mouth when she did. Then Jen whispers in my ear real low so just I hear it... "Not bad, big boy,  you  sure can dish it out, stud*, but now let's see if you can take it...."   Then she flipped me on to my stomach, and started kissing my neck, and my back, slowly making his way down to my ass. I sensed what was coming and braced for it.  The payback for my bowling ball was gonna be her  tossing the salad* .. .

Using her hands, she massaged my lower back and muscled ass. The massage started making the big  rock muscled glutes*of my ass relax.. She slowly spread my ass-cheeks apart, and, with short, dry flicking motions of her tongue, started rimming* my asshole. Her face was buried in my big squatters glutes as I writhed in pleasure, and started moaning* and gasping heavily. I couldn't control myself as I got rimmed... then...tongue in the bung!!!. Fukk...my turn to arch up and let out a huge  moan .... she was a freak* and a pro* and had me ...  the pleasure was way too much for me. She started intensifying her tongue action, and that got me moaning more and bucking and squirming. "He loves that" Susan said to Mongo. They had both paused their action to watch us. Susan had a slight frown on her face as she looked at Jen eating my ass and me making puppy dog like noises. But Mongo had a look of absolute lust and envy, as he watched me writhe around in pleasure at Jen's ministrations.

He looked like he really wanted some. Reluctantly, Susan pulled Mongo up and lay him on his stomach next to me. His head was turned to face me. She moved down to his ass, and spread his  muscled bubble ass-cheeks apart. Then, very cautiously, she flicked her tongue over the big hoss'  asshole. You shoulda seen the look on Mongo's face! I'd never seen such an ecstatic expression on him, ever. The guy was in total bliss. He let out an involuntary gasp and jerked to one side. Then it dawned on me... this was the horse's*  first time getting rimmed*! Susan continued what she was doing, and Mongo continued gasping and moaning. His eyes were half open, fixed on me, as he reacted to the intense sensations. Susan continues rimming him and spread his ass cheeks further apart, and started using her fingers on him, along with her tongue.

Mongo was in total bliss. Meanwhile, Jen intensified her licking and prodding my asshole. "Babe, I need a reach around*..." I groaned to Jen.  Instead she just dug deeper in my bung* hole.  Fucking ballbuster* bitch* wasn't gonna give me the reach around,  so desperate for relief I started  humping the bedsheets under me.  Humping the sheets while anybody watches is humiliating for an Alpha male, but begging a chick for the reach around would have been even more AFC*, especially me begging for one from Jen in front my boy* Mongo and another chick.

I was gasping and grunting, staring at my big wingman who was in the same boat I was. Watching Mongo being driven wild and being forced to hump the bed too was bringing me very close to orgasm. It was an effort to hold back and not just shoot as Jen worked away at me. "Mule this is so... intense" Mongo grunted, amidst breaths, as he  like me pumped his hips and fucked the bed. Susan seemed to be a natural born rimmer, and from the looks of it, was taking Mongo close to orgasm too.   The bitches in our ass-cracks seemed to be competing to see who could get her hoss off first.  I was starting to claw and slap the sheets trying to hold my cum in in a losing battle with the ass rape* from Jen's talented* tongue* .

Mongo stretched his arm out over towards me, and grabbed the back of  my thick waist for moral support.. The big football player's arms tightly clutched my   lower back, as his body responded to Susan's intense licking and prodding. "Mule... I... this feels so damn good..." Mongo's sentences were getting less coherent and his pants and shouts were getting louder and his bed humping faster..  Mongo's facial expression tightened, his eyes shut, and his big arm tensed on my back. I'd seen this happen  before. "Mule I think I'm gonna cum, man..." and at that precise moment, his breathing stopped for a second, then his whole body started contracting and pulsating in orgasm. He was shooting his load between the bedsheets and his stomach...

My cock didn't wait a single second longer. I exploded into an intense orgasm, right there with Mongo clutching me tightly , as Jen slipped a finger so deep in my shitter* that she hit my g-spot*.. I felt my cum shoot into the bedsheets, and my thick abs felt wet and sticky. My orgasm was really powerful... made more powerful by Mongo holding me down and so not allowing my body to jerk around as it normally would have. Me and Mongo sounded like two silverback* gorillas grunting and moaning as our balls drained what seemed like pints of  jism* into the sheets.

Over 500 combined pounds of man muscle being forced into spasms and giving up their man juice under the control of two 90 pound chicks. Mongo's expression slowly relaxed as his orgasm subsided, as did mine. He opened his eyes, and, looking at me, dazed, and I looked back at him,  both of us with heads spinning like we had been tackled and sacked  by an whole NFL* line.    As he started getting his senses back he released me from his grip, pulling his big arm off my low back.. I then turned over still in a pool of my own cum*  with more mule juice* filling the deep crevices of my abs.

The girls was bumping* props* to each other like they just scored a field goal.  I pulled Jen up towards me.  I took round one with the bowling ball, but Jen definately took that second round with her salad toss, so now its time for round three...:  "Let's get you off, babycakes*----" I said, and, holding her  tightly against me  as I frenched*  her deep so I  was tasting my own ass stank while I played with her nipples and her pussy until she came. It didn't take long. Following my lead, Mongo flipped over, and pulled Susan up towards him. "Let's get you off,  too, babycakes" he  growled*, and reached down and gave Susan  the scouts-honor* . It didn't take her long to cum either,  less than a minute . Both of us stallions* were completely spent --  Mongo and I could barely move. .  Jen turned me on my side facing Mongo. Meanwhile, Susan turned Mongo so that we were facing each other. .

It was over. The bed on which the heinous acts had been committed was sopping with the cum of both us studs. The two girls left us covered with our  semen and soaking in it.  Barely conscious I saw Jen and Susan "high-five*" as they  stood over the bed looking down at the two spent* and broke* stallions*, the chicks grinning at each other and high-fiving  like frat boys* after a gang-bang*, as they pulled their jeans* back on and hit the door.   Mongo and I fell into a deep sleep facing each other naked in the sopping wet bed.


*FOOTNOTES

4 comments:

  1. DAMN Now those gals know how to please a man!!! And leave him drained!!!! GOOD ON YA FOR THAT BET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha well sounds like those three gals could have been a great night! hope you get to hook up and have a blast soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...... Where are you Mule? No word for over a month now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts