Sunday, March 20, 2011

Swirlie: Revenge of the Nerd

REVENGE  OF  THE NERD
   by The Mule with the assistance of Stefan Kane. 
*click on pics below to enlarge for enhanced view*


I was beating up seniors when I was in 9th grade so tormenting nerds didn't even register in my memory banks, heck the nerds themselves barely registered... such was the case of Billy Wilcox.  Three years after I graduated high school I was back home for break.  I headed out clubbing. .....Now in high school I was quite the football stud, the chicks all wanted my legendary dick and the dudes wanted to be my friend for the leftovers.   Being a div 1 A college football player, I still drew plenty of pussy when I went out hunting.

So I was walking around the club checking out the babes and not finding any to my standards, when a huge mofo 'bumps' me. I growled: “What the fuck dude, watch where you’re going” when this mountain of muscle replies... "Hold on Mule... don't you remember me, bro?"

I thought, "I don't know this dude-I don't forget swole fuckers packing as much beef as me..."
When this hoss says, "It’s Billy Wilcox, from high school.."   My mind is full of confusion: no fuckin’ way...

Billy Wilcox was a skinny nerd, jock-sniffer, wannabe.... and this dude in front me is built like a brick shit house.  Turns out, Billy has spent the last 3 years packing on 60 lbs of solid rock hard muscle.  He looked about 6' maybe 240- 245 lbs, broad boulder shoulders a mile wide and 20" arms that were bulging in his tight tee shirt which could barely contain his 50" chest.  He was damned jacked.  What I didn't learn ‘till later was that Billy had hacked into my lifting journal, and had been training using my routines for the past 3 years. Lifting like me and eating like me.  Not only that, but for the past 3 years he had been taking weekly lessons at my old boxing gym, from my old boxing coach and has a 6-0 boxing record, 3 by KO  under the name, "Warrior" Wilcox. 

Billy "The Nerd" Wilcox

"Shit man…. you blew the fuck up dude.... I didn't even recognize you...." I said... genuinely in awe that this muscle god was the same Billy Wilcox  I went to school with.  I can't imagine the amount of dedication (and juice) that it took to build that kind of physique in 3 years.   We bullshitted about lifting and compared lifts, and reminisced about my high school football highlights...actually I did most of the talking.

 Then the beer hit me and I said, “I got to go take a piss”.... and headed to one of the several men's rooms in the club.    It was hot in the club so I took my muscle shirt off, as I headed off to drain my snake.    I could see the eyes riveted toward the bulging sinews of my imposing chest and arms as I pulled off the restricting garment, the women undressing me further with their eyes, the guys shooting ocular daggers of envy and awe as they grew flaccid in reflection of their own respective inadequacies.

 As soon as I stepped away, Billy followed from a distance.   Once I was in the men's room, Billy took a piece of paper and wrote on it, "Bathroom out of order. Do not enter." and spit out his gum. Using the gum, he stuck the out-of-order sign on the bathroom door and entered. He found your Mule still shirtless taking a piss at the urinal.

I heard the door and looked over my shoulder. "Power of suggestion huh?"   Hearing the lock click, I said with a laugh: "What the matter, you shy, Billy?"  Without warning,   I took a double hammering shot to both my kidneys that paralyzed  me in place. I leaned into the urinal and moaned as Billy grabs my hair and slams my head into the urinal.  Instead of releasing the Mule, Billy slams my face into the wall behind the urinal, cracking the tile wall and opening a nasty cut above my right eye.  Billy let a badly concussed Mule stagger about, still with my dick hanging out precariously....

"Fuck... what you doing... Billy?" I groaned.... "Why? What the fuck is your problem, dude?"

"Because you made my life hell in high school.  Now let's see you take on someone your own size.", came the vitriolic reply.

The Mule
I flexed my pecs and then my biceps as I shook my splitting head, trying to clear it. "You're hardly my size. I'm still styling on you, but.... If you think you have the strength to hold your own against me, be my guest."
Billy "The Warrior" Wilcox
"This nerd is gonna kick your ass, dickhead," Billy growled through clenched teeth. In a flash he pulled off his t -shirt and threw it over the door of one of the stalls.  Now your Mule finally got a good look at the guy I was fighting.  

Seeing my opponent stripped to the waist, my jaw dropped. The scrawny  kid from High School had transformed into a fucking Hercules! Billy was built every bit as solidly as this thoroughly ripped Mule.  He flexed his own pecs and biceps as I stared at his physique, and I must confess this nerd-turned-awesome- stud matched your Mule muscle for muscle.  I grunted, "No fuckin’ nerd cock-sucker is gonna beat my ass, bitch!".

Billy took his stance and allowed this still groggy Mule to take the first shot. He blocked my right and went in with a jab to the upper lip, with a single blow he rattle the teeth in my jaw and induced a simulation of the collagen injections that the Hollywood starlets pay fortunes for, in the form of a fat lip. He ducked a right and jabbed me in the stomach, largely ineffectual in light of my iron abs.  Billy then snapped your Mule back with an uppercut to the chin that had me seeing stars.

"Not so confident of the outcome all of a sudden, buddy?  Reassessing your chances already?" Billy laughed. "We are just getting started, bro.  I got a lot to show you yet!"


The Mule, now probably suffering from a concussion, was now not quick enough to block a rain of Billy's follow-up jabs, and I received sting after sting to my previously damaged upper right eye. Billy continued to jab away at me, his frustrated opponent, attempting to open up the cuts near my ever swelling right eye.

Billy wasn't just built, he was as strong as fuck, and he was a hell of a boxer to boot.  He was clearly a trained, seasoned fighter. He's must have been living in the gym and the boxing ring since high school!  He was a built muscle stud

Billy landed a hook to my ear and although I was the bigger man, I fell flat as a board onto the dirty  bathroom floor. Wasting no time for your hero to recover, Billy kicked the Mule in the stomach twice before I balled myself up in a protective fetal curl.

"Billy the Nerd" was now "Billy the stud" and he was kicking my ass!


Billy Spent 3 Years Trying to Become The Mule
He pulled me up only slightly to slam his knee in this Mule's face. Blood gushed from my right eye as I fell back on the floor. The Mule felt another hard kick to my stomach as the punishment continued unabated.  I balled up again to protect my stomach, but Billy kicked this muscleman in the head. He then stomped on the top of my head before reaching down to grab me. Billy dragged me to the urinal where he lifted me up and buried my face so my nose was pressed to the disinfectant cake. My face was submersed in my own toilet water diluted urine, and against my many open wounds the mixture stung with a cruel, caustic fire. Billy rolled my face around in the mess as he taunted me. "What's the matter, buff boy? Am I too strong for you?  I guess YOU need to work out some more."

Billy held onto the back of my neck as he flushed the urinal in the swirlie* ritual he had learned back in high school.  A soggy oft- repeated lesson that he had learned all too well. A completely humiliated Mule felt the rush of cold water pour down the sides of my head. I didn't think I could hold my breath much longer. If I didn't do something soon, I was going to end up drinking some of my own piss.

I reached behind me, grabbed Billy's wrist with both hands, and twisted his arm until he was forced to release my neck.  Your Mule fell to the floor and crawled away as I reflexively wiped some of the piss off my face. While I was still on all fours, I received another kick to the stomach before I could get up. The kick knocked your Mule into the wall just below the row of urinals.

Billy pulled me up and attempted to slam my head into the urinal again, but your Mule grabbed hold of the urinal, preventing the head slam. Billy used his free hand to pound his powerful fist into my already badly bruised kidney making this powerhouse throw my head back and howl in pain, as I did, the He-man swung your Mule around, and slammed a right fist into my left jaw that had me seeing a double image of an angry vengeful mountain of muscle. "You're gonna fucking pay for making my life in high school hell!" Billy yelled with a bit of froth at the corners of his two mouths.

Billy noticed that your Mule looked disoriented from the blow I had received to the jaw. The strong man seized on this advantage, dominating this Mule with a headlock and dragged me into a bathroom stall. I fought Billy the best that I could, not wanting to experience another humiliating 'swirlie', but Billy was too strong for your somewhat incapacitated hero. Billy forced me down on my knees as he said, "Take a look at this! Doesn't anyone flush around here?"

I looked into the toilet, relieved that at least there wasn't a turd floating around. Billy shoved my head in the toilet before your Mule could even catch my breath.  Then Billy grabbed my legs and lifted them. With your Mule's entire head completely submerged in the water and piss, Billy continued to lift my legs until I was completely upside down, standing on my head, with my head in the toilet.

"I know you can't hear me now," Billy yelled. "But this has to be the most humiliating moment of your life. You probably don't remember, but you and your jock teammates used to do this to  us nerds back in high school....payback is a bitch ain’t it Mule????"   Billy flushed the toilet, but my head obstructed most of the water from going down. Urine and water spilled over the brim of the commode and onto the floor as I struggled in vain to free myself. 

"I spent years building this body of mine, to make sure no one would be able to bully me ever again.  Look at me, Mule.  My physique is more than a match for yours, now.  Now its bodybuilder versus bodybuilder, Mule. Let's see what you got!" Billy chortled. 

I grabbed hold of the side of the toilet, wrapped my legs around Billy's neck, and put his neck in a scissors hold. Using the strength of my arms, your Mule lifted my head out of the toilet while keeping Billy in the hold. The Mule allowed myself to fall to the floor and then slammed my heel into Billy's chin. As both of us were strung out on the floor in the toilet stall, Billy, recovering more quickly, got on top of me and slammed his fist into my lower left eye.

Billy kept this Mule pinned down with his knees as he took a moment to catch his breath. He then slammed me with both fists repeatedly for good measure, and then got up and left me in the stall. As your Mule finally got to his feet again and waddled out of the stall, Billy noticed with vengeful satisfaction, that my right eye was puffy, and my lower left eye was badly swollen.

"The fight's not over yet," your Mule said, hoarsely, spitting out piss and water.

"You're right," Billy grinned. "It's not over...but I'm winning."

"Not for long, motherfucker!", I growled.

Billy blocked my right jab and landed a right of his own. Your Mule then received some more jabs to his damaged right eye, which continued to swell. This was not going well, and I knew if I didn’t step up my game, this muscled up nerd would soon get the better of me again and I would suffer further indignities that I knew I could not countenance having quite the reputation to uphold, not to mention my already slightly sullied sense of dignity.

I fought back with a right jab and an uppercut to Billy's stomach. Billy retaliated with a beautiful uppercut to this Mule's abs, but it was completely ineffective against those cobblestones. Billy would allow me no reprieve, however.  He blocked two of my blows, and then countered with a damaging uppercut to my chin.  It felt like he almost snapped my head off completely as my whole body reverberated from the hammer like blow. He followed that up with some strong jabbing to your Mule's lips, nose and eyes in a seeming effort to rearrange the features of my face. Finally, a right hook to Mule's right eye popped open the swollen area and blood gushed out. My right eye was now swollen shut and my left was also battered, it was getting hard for your hero to see.

A left hook from outside my tunnel-vision brought this Mule back down to the floor. Billy waited for me to stand up again, only for him to send me sprawling back to the floor with another hook. He was now playing with me, confident of victory.  Billy grabbed me and lifted me to my feet, my legs wobbly like rubber. He landed three unanswered right hooks to this muscle stud’s shattered frame and then threw me into the wall. Billy the bodybuilder was showing off his strength by tossing me around like a featherweight!

Billy was determined to wear down my rock-hard abs. He belted your Mule in my stomach more than a dozen times until I began to weaken further, succumbing to my opponent’s brutal onslaught, I began to cough up bloody spit. Billy took a step back, fired his fist into your Mule's jutting jaw, and sent the back of my head bouncing against the bathroom wall, cracking yet another tile.  Using some MMA style moves, Billy kicked your Mule in the stomach and in the ribs, and then Billy dug the heel of his shoe into the side of my head.

Billy pulled me back on my feet and threw me back into the wall. He delivered another blow to your Mule's upper right eye, opening the cut even further. He then kneed me in the stomach. Under this pitiless abuse a spectator might of, thought me bested, but your hero was not the spent force he seemed to be.

For just then your Mule caught Billy off guard with a powerful left hook. Using my reach advantage, I kept Billy at a distance with a series of jabs. I then landed a good straight right that sent Billy to the wall.

With Billy's bare back against the cold bathroom wall, your Mule got in five unanswered body shots. The first one to the stomach knocked the wind out of the young fighter. I taunted Billy, saying, "Don't tell me those six-pack abs are just for show!" I belted Billy in the stomach again, forcing him to cough and hack. This reinvigorated Mule landed a right hook on Billy's right nipple, then a right jab to Billy's left nipple, and then an uppercut just below Billy's rib cage. I ducked a wild right hook from Billy and then belted him in the stomach again.

Billy collapsed to the floor and curled up. I stomped the virile bodybuilder in the head once more. Billy knew that another stomp to the head was coming, so he grabbed both of my ankles and yanked my feet right out from under me. Your Mule landed ass-first before falling on my back.

Billy forced his brain to block out the pain he was in, and managed to get to his feet the same time that this Mule did. The shirtless buff titans then went blow for blow for three minutes straight. Billy landed a jab to your Mule's upper right eye, forcing the injury to open slightly. I replied with a blow to Billy's forehead. Billy answered with a right hook and received one in exchange. Billy's blow to my stomach went unnoticed, but the blow Billy received to his gut nearly crushed him. Billy managed to hold it together and resumed working on the cut at your Mule's upper right eye. I landed a body shot to Billy's left pec. Billy faked a right jab and hooked my upper eye with a left.

The cut opened wide and blood gushed down in and around my right eye, distorting my vision once again. As a result I missed blocking a right jab and Billy blasted his fist into my lower left eye. An uppercut to the chin punctuated Billy's comeback.

Billy launched a series of fists on your Mule's bruised and battered head, knocking me down one IQ point with every blow.  This Mule found Billy too quick to keep up with. In spite of my best efforts to block my opponent's punches, this Mule couldn't help but notice that Billy was catching his second wind.

Suddenly, Billy grabbed me by the back of my neck and without saying a word...FLUNG me like a sack of potatoes 12 feet across the room into the wall! Then he casually sauntered to where I had landed. Pouncing on me like he was a large, predatory beast Billy rose and hoisted my entire 261 lbs of muscle overhead and then.... brought my muscle ladened body CRASHING down across his stomach first against extended knee in a massive gut-buster. My steel hard abs buckled and collapsed from the impact. My armour plate-like abdominal wall was destroyed from the impact like a tank being hit by an bazooka shell! Loud groans and whimpering noises came from my bruised and damaged body as he rolled me off his gigantic thigh and onto the floor like a slab of dough. My eyes  rolled back in my head and my tongue lolled from the side of my mouth.

"I finally broke down your abs, Mule!...." Billy boasted.

This was not your high school type fighting.  This was hardcore Muscle-Fighting between two bodybuilders of   The kind of man-on man fighting you do when you want to destroy a guy using only your body

I lay helpless on the floor trying to get some air back into my body.  I kept expecting Billy to put the boots to me while I was down and stomp me over and over until I was a pile of ground meat.  But the trampling underfoot didn't come, and finally after what seemed like minutes I heard Billy say "Take all the time you need to get up Mule.  I waited and worked too long and too hard for this to end it quickly!"   I looked up at the voice and saw Billy standing above me, calmly smiling with his hands on his hips, his large and formidable rippling muscles on full display. Every formidable and intimidating muscle group on his incredible physique popped and bulged before my eyes.  Billy had built a body equal to my own!

I finally got back up, walked off the pain while stretching my abs and got my head back in the game.  I had taken a lot of damage, but finally having a break in the action was allowing me to regroup.  The surprize  non-stop onslaught Billy had subjected me had been overwhelming.   But now I was ready for him.  Billy and I began to slowly circle each other. 

But before I could so much as begin a defense, Billy rammed his mighty fist into my damaged gut doubling me over his powerful forearm!  Billy free arm came crashing down over my back sending me to the floor on my knees!

Billy stood with his crotch inches from my face while I was still unable to rise from my knees.  He slowly unzipped his jeans and hauled out his long, thick cock. It was at least nine inches of semi-hard pussy drilling stud meat, close to  a match for my legendary Mule cock. 

As I held my spasming abs, Billy bitch-slapped me repeatedly with his thick, heavy dick.  He stopped slapping me with his cock, but left it dangling right in front of my face as he said "You will be sucking my big cock soon, Mule. Karma is a bitch, bro.  The high school jock bully is gonna suck my dick...."  

Billy backed away. Even with just a semi-chub going, He was hung like a horse, and upped the intimidation by letting his long thick cock hang out his jeans as he stepped back and cracked his knuckles, flexed his arms, pulled back his shoulders and pump-up his pectorals, showing he was ready for the fight to continue.  Once again I rose to my feet, and squared off with my opponent.  

We paused for a fraction of a second to size each other up.  The two body builders circled each other warily and raised our arms and came together with our fingers locked in a trial of strength. We pushed, heaved and flexed against each other and  then, slammed into each other, locking our bodies in a muscular grip! 
   We pushed and shoved like bulls, SLAMMING each other into the walls of the bathroom. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and in turn, my colossal arms wrapped around his! Together, we SQUEEEEEZED!


Our massive, sweaty muscles flexed as we tightened our Herculean grip on each other! Each straining to prove ourselves the superior muscular specimen in our attempts to BREAK each other's back! My lats flared and the veins in my biceps and forearms flared like steel cables.  Sweat from both of our heaving bodies dripped generously on the  tile  floor of the bathroom.  I struggled to maintain my masculine pride by desperately trying not to moan in pain as I felt myself being crushed by the twin-pythons that were Billy's arms. 

Our eyes locked as we ground our clenched fists into each others lower backs... GRINDING at each other's spine  digging  our fists into the vertebra of the other! Our hips thrust and CRUSHED against each other!


Our hard, fully erect cocks PRESSED against each other celebrating our powerful man-hoods even in the midst of this brutal match! Our pre-cum flowed from out piss-slits like open faucets. Every muscle in our massive glutes strained with effort as we PUSHED our bodies against each other! Our mutual bearhug was both  savage and intimate!


Suddenly I heard a loud "SNAP"  immediately followed by a sharp stabbing pain in my lower back!  I  cried out in agony and my powerful legs went numb!  I instantly released my vice-like squeeze on  Billy, so I could move my strong hands and used them to reach up. I placed my hands on my muscular opponent sweat-drenched pecs,  and desperately tried to push away from his hold!

But I was unable to break free, Billy kept up his vice like hold on my body, my legs dangled helplessly, and soon my arms dropped to my sides, and my body went limp.  I collapsed in Billy's incredibly powerful arms, my chin resting on his shoulder, with drool from my open mouth dripping down his wide back. He knew what was coming next.

"I GIVE UP! 
You've won. Stop! I can't take any more. I'm finished.""  I croaked weakly. 

Billy instantly released me and I fell to the floor in a crumpled heap of muscle at the feet of the victorious Billy. Billy stood back and gazed at the sight of the big, brawny jock that he had beaten and broken. Billy grinned: Mule was a macho alpha male, never beaten, always the best, and yet there he kneeled at mercy of the man who had decisively defeated him so brutally and thoroughly. Mule's gleaming muscles and agonized face streamed with sweat as he grimaced in pain, shame and humiliation!

Billy's huge muscled chest was heaving and gleaming with sweat as he stood over his fallen giant opponent. He had won. The bodybuilder had thrashed me into submission and the other bodybuilder lay in a , crumpled heap at his feet.

"Yeah, fucking right you give....I won and you lost! This high school "nerd" just kicked the ass of biggest  jock in high school!"

"And now that I whipped your ass I will have my revenge for the degradation you and your jock buddies made me suffer. I hated your fucking guts for doing that. Now I'm getting even and then some. You're gonna get worse humiliation than you ever gave me." 

Billy wrapped one of his big hands around his horse cock and firmly gripped his hard-on.   "My cock is like a rock from our little "tussle!"  I fuckin NEED to release this cum-load!  Ever since I got jacked and swole, breaking big fuckers like you is how I get-off!! And every time I took an arrogant jock to pound-town, I was thinking about that gang of jock-bullies you hung around with in high school!" 

Billy dropped his jeans down to his ankles and stood naked in front of me as I kneeled helplessly. The cock that he freed was was a giant, ten inches long and thick! Billy's cock was rock hard, and he aimed it straight at the my face.

"Open your mouth." Billy commanded. 

"Fuck off!" I snarled in reply.


Billy aimed a vicious kick at my already bruised stomach and I screamed, forcing me to open my mouth and look up. Billy quickly slid his thick rod into my mouth and pushed hard until it hit the back of my throat. Billy held the sides of my head rigid and began to pound my face hard. I desperately tried to move but I was completely immobilized and at the mercy of the steel-like rod ramming my throat. I almost passed out as my mouth filled with the enormous shaft. I couldn't breath! My face felt was if it was being pounded by a battering ram. I choked but the pounding continued. Just as I was about to lose consciousness, the cock pulled out and my face was knocked backward by a blast of hot liquid as Billy the stud shot his huge load full in my face. He let loose a stream of hot, creamy cum. It poured over my face, streaming into my hair, my eyes and over my lips as it leaked off my face and on to my chest.


Billy stood over me and looked down. The alpha jock he had hated for years face was coated in layers of cum, streaming from his hair, over his eyes and cheeks, matted in his stubbled chin and pouring over his chest. The big stud is helpless and his spirit is broken. Billy had totally crushed, humbled, degraded and destroyed The big, proud, muscular jock! Billy relished the sight of his tortmenter, the high school bully who had made his student days misery, now utterly and brutally humiliated.



  Unfortunately for Billy, his second wind didn't last long. He was already too beaten and exhausted for his spark of energy to last. I already managed to match him blow for blow, and my determined fists were slowly garnering a slight advantage.  Still the grueling epic struggle was taking a toll on both of us and fatigue was setting in on the dueling pair.


After exchanging several sloppy punches, the now worn down fighters ended up clinched together, in a most unaffectionate embrace. With our arms tangled up, your Mule butted my head against the bridge of Billy's nose. I then butted my forehead into Billy's eye. With this classic Mule maneuver, I broke free, but remained physically close to Billy. An uppercut to Billy's head snapped his head back like a speed bag. Billy found himself swallowing some of his own blood that streamed out of his nose. As the momentum of the fight was clearly shifting, Billy suffered another blow to the stomach, which weakened him enough to allow your Mule to physically overpower him in an another signature Mule maneuver, the bone-crushing bear hug.

I picked up my muscular opponent and kept him in the bear hug as I walked him to the toilet stall. "Turnabout's fair play, bro."

Your Mule plunged Billy's head down in the commode. "If we want to even the score, buddy, there has to be some piss in this toilet. But I don't see any."

My left hand clinched the back of  Billy's neck and held his head securely in the commode. My donkey dick still hanging out of my unzipped pants, your Mule aimed his fire hose of a cock. "If ya gotta go, ya gotta go," I said.

I kept Billy's face in the toilet as I pissed on the back of Billy's head.

Your re-energized Mule rubbed Billy's face on the bottom of the bowl as I flushed. I pulled Billy out and said, "I don't care how big you got, your still a nerd to me.....Now you're gonna apologize for being such an asshole."

An apology not forthcoming, your Mule shoved Billy out of the stall and rolled him over on his stomach. I grabbed the back of Billy's belt, pulled up, and dragged him like that along the bathroom floor.  Billy looked stunned that his muscles had failed him.  Suddenly he was feeling like the skinny nerd in high school and not the confident stud that thought he was going to beat the shit out of the Mule. 

I decided it was time to time to finish this, with my left hand I reached down and pulled the bloodied carcass of Billy up by his hair like a rag doll.  I stood him up on wobbly legs, and pulled back my right arm pausing with the fist lined up with his battered face for the coup de grace. I relished the look of utter fear and despair that crossed his face as raw primal emotion cut through the haze of his punch-drunk delirium, all in time for him to be cognizant of my fist racing toward him like an onrushing freight train.  His head was wracked with pain and his vision clouded by a myriad of star-like flashes before it all faded to black and he lost consciousness.

As he fell forward like a falling domino, I grabbed the waist band of his Calvin’s peaking out above his jeans. Terminating his downward progression, I managed through my efforts to give him a gratuitous wedgie, which in my mind, was another appropriate reminiscence of our High School days. The onslaught this rendered to his groin was enough to stir him to semi-consciousness.  As he moaned pathetically, I treated him to a final swirlie session, in a vindictive water-boarding that probably violated the Geneva Convention.  Slamming his head into the porcelain tank for good measure, I lifted him up and hung his now somewhat torn undergarment on the hooks on the inside of the stall door.

Then I went to the sink and washed the blood and urine from my face and hair, wiping my face on Billy’s discarded shirt.  I thus created a more presentable and less aromatically disturbing presence.   I now resembled a prize fighter at an interview after a particularly grueling slugfest.

See you later, Billy”, I said as I swaggered toward the restroom exit, cracking my knuckles and my neck with a felonious grin stretching from ear to ear. I contemplated my triumph over the nerd who had in his thirst for revenge had sought first to emulate me, and then to challenge his former tormentor.  Karma is a bitch, and I perhaps deserved the damage inflicted on me, but in the end I made Karma MY BITCH and took the fucker down.

I then let Billy slip from my mind as I contemplated some more immediate and compelling considerations: Food and Sex, and not necessarily in that order.  These are the two insatiable appetites that brawling activates in its wake.  Thus my mind turned toward locating first some suitable pussy, because there is nothing like a good pussy slam after a good knock-down drag-out fight.  Then I would take care of my OTHER hunger.

As emerged with a victorious strut from the restroom, all eyes in that corner of the club were focused on me, and there was a hush in the conversation, I could swear even the music seemed to grow quieter in deference to this champion. Although that might have been due to the still near tunnel hearing in my still befogged head, and the reverberating bells.  It was clear from the reactions of the crowd, that they had heard parcels of the CLASH OF THE TITANS in the bathroom , even above the din of club music.  No one had dared to intervene, and even as I passed the bouncers with my shoulders back and head high, I could see as I turned my head to glare defiantly at them, that they were still contemplating the philosophical maxim: that discretion was the better part of valor.

 I scanned the room predatorily like a lion picking out the zebra in the herd on which he would pounce.  I was still sweating from my exertions, and my pheromones must have wafted out across the club as I saw the women responding to my inspections, even in my battered state, each one I gazed upon visibly quivered and almost certainly became receptively moist. Deny it all they may, women can’t help but respond to a solidly built bastion of masculine power, energy and warrior spirit like me-it is a primordial instinct.  Call it animal magnetism, raw sex appeal, or caveman allure, I have it in spades. On top of their carnal lust, these women were also stirred by their primal nurturing impulses desiring to nurse this bruised and battered but still incredibly sexy stud bull.

I settled on an attractive blond with a rack fit for a waitress at Hooter’s.  She was comely enough, but not on the order of what I was accustomed to, when you can have any woman you want like I can, you have the luxury of being choosy.  But in the slim pickings of the club on this occasion, she would suffice.  Her date, sizing me up, dared not even bleat an objection as I went off with his girl, leaving him to peel the label off  his beer bottle in impotent dejection and frustration.  I was later well pleased as well as pained by my selection, as she was a tiger in the sack, but my bruised and battered body was less than enthusiastic at her limber gymnastic exertions.

  Still no pain no gain. I gave as good as I received, as she felt the impact of my muledick and she finally knew the ecstatic pleasure of having a REAL MAN fuck her.  Still at one point my many now purple contusions and fist impacted frame got the better of my rather exhaustive capacity to endure pain, and while admiring her erotic talents and energy, I just had to tell her:  “Just fuckin’ lay still already, you're killin’ me!

 Afterwards she irritatingly wanted to cuddle, but I vetoed that and ordered her to make me a sandwich to which she meekly complied.  I caught a bunch of zzz’s and when I jolted awake, wandered out to take a piss and then wandered about naked around my abode, the sandwich was waiting for me in the kitchen, but the dispirited buxom brunette having served her purpose, had called a cab and thankfully departed. She did leave her name and number on a napkin within a heart shaped cartouche.  I unceremoniously used it to wipe the barbecue sauce from around my mouth. BEEN THERE-DONE THAT, if you catch my drift.

The epilogue of this story is that after the beatdown, Billy and I became workout partners and friends. To this day when I get back home Billy and I lift and box and chase pussy.  He's my hometown wingman.   By his fixation on me in the years after High School we had actually developed a good deal of interests in common.  This shows that contrary to the opines of the wool-gathering of limp-wristed critics, violence can have a redeeming value and can be an effective solution

Mule word of the Day:




Swirlie:

n. pl. -s
v. to give a swirlie

Variations: swirley, swirly


A form of torture/punishment in which the victim is held upside down over a toilet, with his head in the toilet bowl, while it is flushed. Variations on this theme include holding a long-haired person over the toilet so that the hair merely rotates with the draining water or completely immersing the victim's head in the water.

Holding someone's head down the loo bowl and flushing. A "punishment" often meted out by jocks to decent people who never did the jocks any harm but the jocks, being sadistic bastards, do it anyhow



A way a bully shows a nerd who's boss, by getting together with his/her friends and shoving the victim in the stall, and holding the victim upside-down over the toilet, finally flushing the toilet with the victims head inside.

4 comments:

  1. Hot story, stud! The way u get brutalised and then u turn tables ! GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swirlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. too bad he couldn't make you get your right punishment. It'd be way too hot

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts