Monday, March 14, 2011

Penguin

The Penguin 
Spring break, Fort Walton Beach Florida, My Freshman year of College, 2007: 

So I go to this bar one night. See some dudes in Tuxes. WTF its too early to be prom and I am thinking they sure got some hooge kids here in Florida, these GOT to be the jocks. Anyway, I notice one of them, looks about 18 or 19 is eating a protein bar... protein bars at a bar...go figure.


"Now that's a hard core bodybuilder like me--", I think "...and hes damn jacked too...this massive stud he just GOTTA take 'roids or he's a mutant..." 


Well the protein bar dude was massive but short waddling around in a tux and I asked him "So is Batman coming also?" --if you don't get it, it's a Penguin off the Batman comics ref-- but apparently this Manlet don't got no sense of humor and acts like he gonna swing on me, but  rent-a-cops security broke it up and kicked me out and I'm getting hucked out the back door together with the fuckin' behemoth whose beefed with me


The only thing worse than a short guy with a Napoleon Complex is a short guy with a Napoleon Complex who lifts weights. God I hate those sawed-off jacked-up dwarfs!

Just the two of us in this alley behind the building and the guy made some gesture and started takin' off his fancy tux shirt and talkin' some shit, so I stripped off my t-shirt and tell this muscle bound 5'6'' Manlet " Let's see how tough you are against me buddy..." He snorted derisively in response so I'm like " Dude if you wanna do this then fuck lets go right now..."

"Hold on buddy, need to make sure I get my deposit back" and with that The Penguin stripped off the rental tux--jacket, shirt, pants...all nonchalantly ...and  once he was bare ass it was clear that oversized muscles were not the only jumbo item on that half-sized frame.  If he wants to go jungle style Mule is willing, as I kick off my jeans and boots.




"Are you SURE you don’t want to just apologize and leave unharmed? Otherwise this bod will tear u up!" Penguin said as he stretched out his short, thick arms and to displayed his perfectly muscled bod . The muscle- stud was cranking out a double biceps shot that was incredible. This guy’s arms were bigger than mine and his chest was freaking huge! His pecs stood out like a shelf and his lats looked thick and powerful.  This kid is built like a brick shit house.






Mule                                   Penguin




 "Man oh Man!"--I thought. "Those pecs are enormous for a guy this size." They jutted from the young muscle monster's chest. He truly was a sight to behold… bulging forearms, blasted upper arms  and torso… heavy triceps, bowling ball delts and mini-mountain traps. His thick pecs hung from his body… with big pepperoni sized nips. Six bulging abdominal muscles, created a formidable wall of muscle that had looked like it was made of concrete blocks. Fuck, and I thought I had some sick abs. His broad back was covered in mounds of muscle and back acne, the latter proof he was juiced to the gills. His thick legs rounded out the package, as his thick quads bulged.

He is a 5'6'' 240 lbs pure cut muscular as fuck kid with a massive chest, enormous back, and banging delts . The chiseled dude was built every bit as good as me, with even bigger arms, thicker pecs, and a wider back. The young stud flexed a double bicep showing me his baseball sized peaks. "Are you ready for the beating of your life, punk? Cuz YOU don't stand a chance against these babies!" the Penguin smirked. 

I gulped when I observed the muscled stud pump his 22"ers as we stared each other down, my own 20.5''ers being out gunned for one of the few times I could remember. Fuck, this buff midget stud is sporting size and muscle even beyond my own! 


"I'll show you whose muscle is stronger, punk" I tell him, as the big muscle-kid bounced his beef- steak pecs to intimidate me. We both know this will be a fight to determine the alpha male…a fight where one man says "I give" in submission or until one man can not continue out of exhaustion is NOT going to be enough. We won't be shaking hands after this  one and going for a beer.  Neither muscle stud is going to be satisfied with the outcome unless his foe is sprawled out cold, and when the best man with the biggest dick swaggers back out the alley in triumph.


Before I can get set, Penguin flies at me like a runaway freight train! I'm pretty fast with my fists but not fast enough. Using my instincts from football I tried to get lower than him, but I can't cuz he's a damn midget,so I target his jaw.  Before I can connect, the big man's body slams into my gut like a lineman smashing into a sled. A boulder-sized shoulder catches me under the midriff sweeping me off my feet and driving my muscular 6'3" frame into a brick wall. I'm thinking we would have destroyed a typical sheet rock wall, but the brick structure holds solid. Unfortunately, that means my body ends up absorbing the entire force of 240 lbs of rampaging beef as I am drilled almost thru the brick wall. If this mass of muscle was a foot taller he would be spending the rest of his Sundays playing OL in the NFL with that kind of tackle power.


Groin kick becomes a GROAN KICK!

"OOOOOOOOFFFF!"

When Penguin hit Mule's groin, it was like he hit the hammer
 on a  High Striker at a fun park, and the reverberations 
traveled up to ring a bell in Mule's brain.


There is an explosion of air from deep inside my body as I feel numbing pain shooting up my spine. "OOOOOOOOFFFF!" I hear myself groan. As I start to ricochet off the wall this mountain of muscle plants his two meaty paws on my prize pectorals powering my stunned body back against the wall again. Pinning my shoulders back by driving a big Popeye forearm up under my chin, he doesn't leave me a second to regroup before firing three big fists deep into the center of my thick washboard abs. The blows to my gut sink in deep and each time I'm able to gasp even a small amount of air the big brute powers in another agonizing punch with those sledgehammer fists to my midsection and knocks it back out of me along with a mouthful of spit. Every blow felt like it penetrated clear to my spine! There is no question that his hunk is incredibly strong! His massive arms power his huge fists with such devastating force that I swear that given enough time this mammoth athlete could punch his way though the brick wall. behind me.

The damage to my spine from the force of his massive body crushing mine into the wall has left my muscled arms and legs numb and the stud's anvil like fists pounding me into the wall has my cast iron gut completely decimated. As I lift my hands, grabbing the wrist and elbow trying to protecting my throat, the teenage Hercules brings his knee up hard, parting my legs and crushing my balls! I struggled to get free, but he expertly keeps me pinned against the wall with a knee at my balls and a massive forearm across my throat. My hands were tied up trying to keep that mighty forearm from crushing my windpipe and I could only grunt and moan as he opened his fist and slapped at my fortress of a chest again and again, leaving large red welts on my proud steel pecs.

With my long 6'3" body pinned on the wall and fully stretched and exposed before him, Penguin flexed his massive right 22" 'cep right up against my face with a smirk, and hisses in my ear "You said you wanted to know whose muscle was stronger, stud? Well get ready to feel the power of this big gun as it rips apart those thick abs of yours like cardboard....." 

He rubs my abs with his massive fist, measuring his target and draws back and drives it forward, nailing an amazingly powerful right hand straight up to my upper stomach. The air exploded from my wide open mouth and spit went flying as the air was driven from my lungs as the kid’s toaster sized fist continued to its mark, my solar plexus. I had never been hit so hard in my life! I was stunned, as my eyes bulged out and my whole body went limp from his devastating power punch. My full weight would have slumped across the muscle stud’s shoulders if he hadn't had me pinned to the wall. Using his leg strength and upper body power his now embedded fist lifted my  257 lbs off my feet a full foot. Outrageous pain erupted from the explosion that destroyed my entire midsection. 

First rule of brawling, if you can’t breathe, you can’t fight... My big body ceased to function. The hulk pulls his fist out my destroyed abs with a "YEAH, fucker!!!" letting me drop and I slide down the wall as my muscular legs buckle, I can no longer stand upright, and I land on my hard muscled bubble-butt, ...my gut heaving and gaspin' for air, my belly bright red from his ab destroying punch... 'How that feel punk?" he taunts me as he flexes and pounds on his own cobblestone-like abs with the heels of his fists.


I might be a dick bad-ass, but I just got owned by a bigger bad-ass-and a goddamn midget to boot! That means I was not feeling quite so bad-ass at that moment. It had been so long since I lost a fight that I had forgot how it felt. I look up at the Penguin, his body was pulsing with power – his arms were bigger than my own, as he flexed his biceps and pecs to intimidate the beaten muscle man before him. I was bruised and battered, and broken. The Penguin smiled, knowing that he had won – but more importantly that Mule was awake and aware that the Penguin was the better man.  Not satisfied with the beat down he already put on me, the muscled dwarf proceeds to slip back on his rented patent leather tux shoes and does  a 1 minute straight stomping on me. 

WTF, even in the UFC kicks to a downed opponent is illegal. And with kicks like that he could play pro soccer too. With my back on the wall and my big ass on the ground I’m being kicked in my lats, stomach, my legs and, of course, my arms. He's rewarded with a big grunt, groan or moan outta me with each kick he lands. Then he puts a big knee into my face for the win. Even tho its clear I ain't getting up he ain't satisfied yet and the triumphant hoss finishes off by playing hacky sack with my testicles. Although my hands remained over my crotch hugging my big junk as protection. Penguin kicks my legs apart, and spreads them. Then he lingered, towering over my worked-over body and savoring his victory, grinning. 


"The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"
"I am going to have fun with this guy!  
Teach the fucker who he is dealin' with"


Then he dropped - driving his right knee with 240 pounds behind it, into the center of my thighs, driving my hands into my own package with incredible force. 

"NOOOOOOO...FUUUUUKKKK!!!!!!As I howl in agony and almost black out from the pain in my bulging nut sac, the teenage bodybuilder stud finally stops and steps back, and stands before me laughing and talking trash. Bragging about his superior strength and power he flexed his massive muscles in a show of triumph. "Well, big man! It doesn't look like you're nearly as big as you thought. Does it? "Next time think twice about who you challenge" the stronger muscleboy gloated. "Need to add some muscle before you challenge me again PUSSY!"..."How does it feel getting your ass kicked by a 'Penguin' who's bigger and stronger than you...who can kick YOUR muscle bound ass anytime he wants...?"– He spreads his arms, fanning out his own big lats., showing off his power-packed torso and his pulsating muscles glistening with sweat, muscles that had just over powered mine. His mighty biceps were bulging, his massive pecs were heaving and covered with sweat. His animal smell filled my nostrils. I could fucking smell the testosterone oozing out in the sweat pouring out his chemically enhanced muscles.


"How’s that feel, eh, college boy? – how you like getting kicked in the balls ? -- Your big bull balls hurting?" ya!!" he spit down, hitting me in the face, as he stands above me flexing his own massive muscles in superiority, as his chiseled body glistened with sweat. "You ever been knocked out, big boy? Cause I am gonna knock you the fuck out now, and I am gonna do it with one punch, bro ...." he taunts, as he puts his hands on his hips, striking a mouth-watering pose of triumph, as he begins to mentally line up on my chin for a knock out uppercut.. a muscle powered haymaker that is gonna knock me into tomorrow.


On my ass and back against the wall, unable to barely move, I can only moan and groan in agony at the feet of this heavily muscled stud as the Penguin smiles at his total destruction of the muscled college jock at his feet. The muscleman looks down at my helpless body while he admires the destruction his muscles have caused, before he puts the defeated beefy college jock out cold. I can see Penguin's feet just before me. With my gasp after gasp, my hurting abs flex in and out desperately working to pump life-giving oxygen back into my lungs, my massive fortress chest muscles heaved up and down with each breath as the pain of the beating sets in. Feeling is slowing returning to my arms and legs as I groan and hold on to my stomped balls with both hands. I have taken some hits in football but this pint-sized he-man just squashed me like a bug.

Sitting on the ground between groans I am thinking: "This muscled- bound fucker proved he could beat me fair. He didn't need to be a dick and do a gay cheap shot by stepping on my balls and dick, after he had already won the fight!"


That thought fires me up, and as my anger builds I start channeling that fire within. My temper and resolve begins to re-fuel my big body as I dig deep down inside and without warning, up from the ground I fire my right fist as hard as I can-- straight up between the two thickly muscled legs before me. My own hard fist swung right up into Penguin's nutbag, slamming his balls into the pubic bone causing the muscleman to cry out. 

"You wanna fight dirty fucker? Hows that??' I tell him... "Yeah man, NO LIMITS" I grunt. My nuts were still in great pain, but now Penguin's were worse off as the young muscleman backed up in a bent over position.  



"You wanna fight DIRTY, fucker?"

"Yeah Man, NO LIMITS!"

"Payback is a bitch, how you like getting your 
balls busted!"


"AAAAAGGGGH!" An ear-splitting scream lets me know that my punch was on target. I struggle to one knee as the giant block of muscle drops to his knees before me, a glassy-eyed look of pain and disbelief on his face, his huge hands gripping his damaged manhood.

"Payback is a bitch, how you like getting your balls busted", I think .... As his massive shoulders fold forward I am able to make it to my feet before dropping my knee behind the base of his thick neck. Our combined body weight drives the huge athlete face first into the concrete pavement making a sickening crunch. From pure instinct the broken man feebly tries to press his hands and push himself up just as any remaining consciousness slips away and Penguin falls face first onto the pavement, unconscious and thoroughly vanquished.


"I seem to recall you kicking me while I was down...like this!" I said as I kicked the unconscious muscle beast in the kidneys and low back more than a dozen times, making him pay dearly for the brutal kicks he had given me.


"Nothing like knocking an over-muscled manlet
off his smug pedestal!"

"They say suffering is good for the Soul, Penguin."

 

"Fistogram for Penguin! Fistogram for Penguin!"



"And didn't you stomp me in the head like this?" and I dug the heal of my size 14 foot into the side of his head.

After I get bored playing soccer practice with him, I stand still and look down. The diminutive  young muscled-packed stud is dick down on the concrete, and I use the sole of my foot to check for signs of life by rubbing it over the fallen stud’s massive round buttocks . Since there is no response, I place one foot on the base of the bodybuilders huge lower back and apply all my weight, stepping onto the stud as I flex and grunt like a Silverback gorilla in victory. . Penguin's massive chest muscles heaved up and down with each breath, but the massive muscle stud had no idea what was going on around him.


"And didn't you stomp me in the head like this?"

Snap! Crackle! Pop!
How do you like these CRUNCHES
for your abdominals

"I am going to slap the smug and stupid
right out of you Penguin!"
You wanted to beat  my ass, well now you can kiss it!

Leaving the huge muscleman there on the alley floor I staggered my way back to my truck on legs that are shaking... checking myself out in the truck mirror... my massive body with all those bulging, ripped muscles—they took one hell of a beating, but they came out on top...I got large red welts already turning to bruises on my chest, belly and ribs, my wide lats are black and blue, I'm bleeding everywhere, my face looks like hamburger, fat lip, blood flowing out my nostrils and side of my mouth, I am holding my throbbing back, can barely lift my arms, ribs feel like they broke, every sizable muscle I got is hurting me and I feel like an elephant stepped on my swollen nuts, even my dick hurts. I give the mirror a double biceps flex, kiss each python, and tell myself: " Man that was a good fight...ain't had to work that hard for a win in a long time....I almost let my fucking mouth write a check......that my fucking ass couldn't cash!!!!!!!! " as I crawl into the truck, put my head on the steering wheel and pass out right there in the parking lot.


"I'm the MAN, and you're just another manlet wannabe!"


It was a hard fought fight, but one that the Penguin was not 
waddling away from, he was out cold for hours....


Mule walked away from the battle,
 at least as far as his truck!







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot! and Mule... was wearing his cowboy boots! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved this story since the original post, but the illustration adds an extra. umph. Would love to see a rematch

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts