Monday, December 28, 2015

Musings from Valhalla: Listerine


 FIRST PUBLISHED DECEMBER 6, 2006






It's time I gave Listerine the praise it deserves. Listerine is a man's mouthwash. It's hardcore. It gets in your mouth and it fucks shit up. It burns like a bitch, but that's how you know it's working. Having tried Listerine, I can't use a mouthwash that doesn't set my mouth on fire with the flames of a thousand suns. Listerine is the dominatrix to my submissive. It hurts me, but it does it because it loves me. It's fondest desire is to charge into my mouth, napalm in hand, and flush out every last goddamn germ and bacteria in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, amen. Listerine is without mercy, pity or empathy. It believes in total war. It is Bruce Lee with nunchucks against 32 dudes in white. 





I saw a commercial for new, "less intense" Listerine.  Fuck that shit. If you try to sap Listerine of it's awesome power, it's going to come to your house in the middle of the night and kick you in the nuts until you start to like it. If you can't handle it you might as well castrate yourself and go cry in a corner you little pussy. 

Here's to Listerine:





LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT!








ROLL EXIT THEME:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts