Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Vignette: Can't Win Them All:Salad Toss




ORIGINALLY POSTED MARCH 23, 2007






This new chick is pretty hot., she lets me piitb and let's just say she could squirt some slut-butter from just a change in wind direction-- Iswear. So I'm in the shower with the girl this morning and I'd been hammering her in the can lots of the night. 

Incorrectly, I assumed that she's return the favor one of these days (thought she dropped a hint the other day, but I was obviously wrong). After I got done with some doggy, I politely asked her if she had any interest in licking my butt. In what had to be the most awkward moment in recent memory for me, she just looked at me and said real loud: "What?!" 

I wasn't prepared for the resistance from a five star sloot, and I cowered down, and didn't ask for a cornhole kissing again. Obviously my follow up was horrible. How do I get her on board with this?

Here's the problem. It was her birthday and I spent huge bucks at the fancy  "Italian" restaurant Olive Garden-- then we got drinks and sucked face in the bar, I sniffed her ass a bit then started dry humping her till they asked us to leave, 

Shitty food at affordable prices:
Plus ENDLESS BREADSTICKS
!


So we went to her place and then we porked like there was no tomorrow. I blindfolded her and was feeding her strawberries and chocolate, and creme-filled donuts and sexy stuff like in those 'After Hours' movies on 'Skin-a-max'. She ate chocolate off my abs, -- following the trail of Hershey kisses down to my loins before she gave my chocolate coated donger a blowjob. She even told me she loved me! Even THEN, I couldn't get my manhole tossed. Such failure. I am a beaten man right now...

Fellaz, LISTEN UP. It isn't the feeling you get that makes getting your ass licked worth it. It's the idea that a ho' would degrade themselves into licking a hairy beast of an area .I mean licking a ho's ass is one thing, slightly more groomed, and usually us guys demand a shower beforehand. However, I have routinely gotten hoez to lick my poop hole without even a wipe to clean out. And man they do it with a damn smile on their face. That is why I like it, I make these hoez believe ( brainwash, traumatize, call it whatever) that this is their sole reason to exist.

Besides girls poop out their buttholes too and we happily munch and hammer them with our sticks. Contrary to what they want you to believe, girls' buttholes don't smell like flowers and taste like candy. 

When you've done everything, you are always looking for some spice in the sack. I like to know that when I'm steering her down there with my hands on her head that with one little twist and I can snap her neck as well, so maybe it's a dominance thing, but that's another subject altogether I guess.

So why won't this babe give me some rimming? I'm just trying to maximize my pleasure in the bedroom. I licked her butt without any hesitation. Why can't she just be a decent person and return the favor? Not too much to ask, especially since I took her out for her birthday and spent some serious coin. Also, once she tosses my manhole, then I know she's my girl and not some floozy. 




Makes perfect sense in my eyes. It's not like I'm some kind of pig or anything, I wipe real good and I'd gladly trim my ass hair if that's an issue. I'd even consider jamming a Tic Tac up there just because I'm a decent guy or even spray some Binaca on there to freshen things up for her. 



But if she really wants me to keep coming back, she's gonna have to stick that pretty face of hers between my huge over-muscled ass cheeks and pucker up 

******BREAKING NEWS UPDATE! ******

Got a small lick out of her last night. I don't think she really enjoyed it though. I was a little "swampy" in the crack because we went out clubbing and whatnot and I had been commando in my jeans all night. She was sucking my balls and I just pushed her head down there. It only lasted about 5 seconds. Well, its a start, next time its tongue in the bung!!!

Otherwise, hot as she is, I am voting her off the island. 'cause this is the broken straw on the camel's back and there are plenty of sloots in the sea--at least for ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts