Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Musings from Valhalla: I'm not saying I'm tough...




-I'm not saying I'm tough but I make my omelettes out of dragon eggs!



-I don't run around picking fights... I just have a personality that draws animosity




-Start a fight with someone that you're not too sure you can beat
Everyone gets at least one good ass kicking in their life. So look for the biggest most Alpha lookin' mf'er... and beat his ass--IF you can. Mule Rule #34


-To Joe/Jane average, people can tell I lift even fully clothed. Middle of the winter, I was at the airport going through the metal detector, it went off, the woman is like "gonna have to go back through, Muscles."


-
-Sign of Respect in the gym?  Seems everyone within 20 ft of me has to ask me if I am using the equipment they are about to use even though I'm nowhere near it... ha ha... like the other day there was this dude inquirin' and admirin'... there were maybe 10 people closer to the bench that he wanted.. and I'm across the way he's yelling "Yo boss you using this" I'm like "uhhhhhh nah..." They don't want to make me mad,  cause I am 6'3+ 256+ and might rage...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts