Sunday, December 13, 2015

Vignette: Abercrombie and Fuck that Shit!







While cleaning out my wallet over the weekend, I'd found an Abercrombie and Fitch gift card that my ex-girlfriend had gotten me as a Christmas gift, tucked away deep within the abyss of the billfold. It was a ridiculous gift to purchase for a bodybuilder; assuming I'd be able to fit into clothes designed for scrawny frat boys was quite humorous to me.

Nevertheless, I am rather frugal with my finances and hate seeing cash go down the drain. I headed to the local mall, and while I'd never stepped foot inside an Abercrombie and Fitch and had no idea where it was located, the obnoxiously loud techno music piercing the air guided my way to the establishment.





Upon setting foot in the store, I was horrified. The music was now so vociferous that I was unable to hear myself think. Looking around in disgust at the array of pink and purple t-shirts amassed amongst torn jeans, I wondered if there'd be anything worth purchasing in this store. Deciding wife beaters may be my best bet, I set out to ask an Abercrombie employee where I'd be able to find them.

I spotted two skeletal male employees near a mannequin and made my way over to them. They were dressed quite similarly; flamboyant colored t-shirts over camouflage cargo shorts and green flip-flops. The pair was folding clothes, yet dancing with each other to the rapid beat of the music at the same time. I cleared my throat to get their attention, but this proved to be futile. Instead, my actions appeared to only cause the two to fold and dance with one another even more quickly. It was bizarre.





Frustrated, I finally found a rack of wife beaters, grabbed an XL, and sauntered over to the dressing rooms to try it on. When I did manage to pull it over my head and onto my body, I realized that XL in Abercrombie terms doesn't necessarily translate to real life. In fact, the beater was so tight, I was unable to get it off. In a panic, I left my dressing room and found another A&F employee, female this time of course.

"Excuse me, sweetheart, but I'm having some trouble removing this shirt and I'll need some assistance?" I told her with a sly grin.

"Sure thing," she said with a smile, leading me back into the dressing room, her skirt so short that she'd undoubtedly be mistaken as a hooker in most U.S. cities.

The brunette vixen peeled the wife beater from my body and pulled it over my head, leaving her directly at eye level with my brawny torso.

"Wow," she said airily, as her green eyes darted all over, giving my body a thorough evaluation.

I get that A LOT.”  I responded with a cool nonchalance.

Our eyes met, and I knew I was IN LIKE FLYNN!





With an arrogant smile, I tore her clothes off and we began making passionate love right in the changing room. Despite my stature as a beefy bodybuilder, and hers as a ninety one pound Abercrombie girl, who likely considers a stalk of celery a heavy lunch, it was some of the best sex I'd ever had. I asked her name, but she was trembling too hard with passion. Shrugging my shoulders, I walked out and headed for the store's exit.

To my astonishment, the two male employees whom I’d seen on the way in were still dancing with one another in a trance-like state. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out the gift card and tossed it in their direction.

"Hey fellas," I said loudly, so that they could hear me over the blaring speakers, "That gift card's got $100 on it. Think of all the flip flops you could buy with it!"

Immediately, both ceased dancing and made a dive for the gift card. I laughed hysterically as the two wrestled over it like two pit bulls fighting for a steak.






Vowing never to come back, I left the store and made a beeline for Orange Julius. All that play had made me thirsty





Buh-bye, Mule!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts