Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Musings from Valhalla: Moar Things I Know



I am in Houston this week for work and for the Superbowl, so instead of a story, you get to hear some of my thunkings down here in the Lone Star State!

Chicks can be confident that I will keep their secrets, but not for the reasons they think.  It is not discretion but...




The secret of Internet photos on social media....



Mostest fun to have while camping:



I am not EXACTLY what you might call a DEEP THINKER, I am more of what people might call a reactive, impulsive thinker... of course when they do it to my face, I just punch them HARD in the yapper for jumping to conclusions without waiting for the evidence! Five solid data points for them to digest!







Why I don't have any siblings...anymore!



I am always very responsible when it comes to chicks, I don't put all my efforts in one basket, I diversify my portfolio! Sound strategy!




I don't believe in vice-versa good for the goose is good for the gander philosophy, not having any of that monkey branching shit with my women! Once she has been on my branch, don't want her swinging from any others until I am done with her!






When a man says that he likes a woman with curves he means this shit:





not this shit:




I have constructed a VENN DIAGRAM of HOT CHICKS:





Sure most of the Beeyotch's want to FUCK ME too, but I usually don't want to Fuck them unless they are REALLY, REALLY HOT, and definitely they are not REPEATERS.  The Timid ones are often fuckable, but are usually the one's that turn into STAGE FIVE clingers, so avoid THAT SHIT. 




Speaking of  words, I am not a great motivational speaker.  I think the greatest way to to motivate someone is a swift kick in the ass or calling them out as a pussy.  If called on to make a motivational poster, it would come out something like this:





You can't spell "RighTS EqualITy" without "T-I-T-S".





I have used this trick for the rare occasions where I even care to remember their names...






Chicks fall into two camps and when they see my massive fuckpole:




Big dick guys know what I am talking about! #SizeMatters #TWSS

4 out of 5 ladies prefer big alpha Mule
over the smaller generic beta brand!

There may be plenty of fish in the sea, but you still have to have the right bait to lure them in...

When she tells you that she is NOT comparing you to Mule and you are just PERFECT the way you are...she will be back over at Mule's on Saturday!


Sloots give guys fake numbers all the time, but when I do it to them, they go all Xena and rampage through the county...





'
Gee, thanks Mule!

New Story Next Week:




 Just Seven Days: Manlet Heel v. The Babyfaced Jobber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts