Tuesday, February 14, 2017

MUSINGS FROM VALHALLA: VALENTINE'S DAY INTERLUDE:










While you are all impatiently waiting for the next story to drop...




I thought I would expound on the topic of the day...





Cupid for the AFCs


My cupid is a gym homie, shoots the chicas, MISSES me!







 IT IS FEBRUARY 14TH AND A LOT OF YOU PREVERTS ARE DREAMING OF THIS:





PEOPLE ASK ME:


NOPE!!! JUST WANT PUSSY!!!



THANK ME LATER!!!!



Valentine's Day for me is about TIME MANAGEMENT.  I had to take off work, 18 hours of sloot management...JUST TODAY.  Six dates, three lunches at Olive Garden, and then I have to juggle three dinner reservations at the Outback  ALL to keep the REGULARS in ....ummm... A RECEPTIVE mood!







So while most AFC are laying out the bribes: of candy, flowers, jewelry, etc. in the forlorn hope of scoring with one chick....


Disappointed AFC



I, through skill and planning will be sampling a buffet of SIX different pussies, plus tomorrow it will be the turn of the SIDE CHICKS.




IT IS GOOD TO BE THE MULE!




This Musing represents our:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts