Friday, October 14, 2016

Vignette: Gary and Beefcake Brian at the Religious Retreat




A continuation of the Beach Preach Trilogy:
Mule and the Beach Evangelist
Beach Preach Part Two: Mule Finds Religion
Shenanigans in the Presbytery 



Original Art and Concept by Artist-Brah Steve, pics best viewed in expanded view




A quick check in at the Retreat House to see how Reverend Gary and crew are doing...


Hey look it's Father "Beefcake" Brian,
why don't you invite him to watch PPV with us?
I bet he is a GREAT FUCK...I know he likes women...
but from the way he is checking you out I think he might be a switch hitter
Damn Father Gary, look at that powerful ass.
 I bet he can really thrust that pelvis...
I'd EVEN bottom for that, and you know I like to top
HEY  Father BRIAN!
You like to watch wrestling?

Father Gary, Father "Beefcake" Brian and the probationary Deacon Justin  are watching some PPV




(click on picture to open to full size)


(click on picture to open to full size)


(click on picture to open to full size)



 
DAMN IT GARY!
(click on picture to open to full size)



 Preview of the Next Gary and Friends Advventure... 






 j
Steady, Tiger.  Just let me deal with this meathead,
 then it's all yours...
(click on picture to open to full size)

10 comments:

  1. I sure hope it's to be continued!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sentiments of the blog viewers is so far overwhelmingly agreeing with you!

      Delete
  2. yeaahhhh, we need to see the hot father gettin destroyed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well as there are two very hot fathers battling (Gary and Brian) one is sure to lose...plus who knows what that instigator Justin is up to! I am waiting to see what comes across my editing desk!

      Delete
  3. FUCK_____YES!!!!! Pics 14-16 got me boned beyond measure!! I don't care who wins, but these two need to get crazy!
    congrats on another winner guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Steve and Mule have fiendish looks on their faces so I expect we will get some CRAZY SHIT going down at the Retreat!

      Delete
  4. WOW, very hot, can´t wait to get the full story!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. I love it. Let be a long naked wrestling match. I would also love to see the father and the trucker guy from the trucker vs cop go at it for a long time as well and naked to. Love these stories. They get a 2 thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary hasn't done much evangelizing at Truck stops, but who knows what the future will bring when he comes home from the retreat, he really does need to grow his church!

      Delete
    2. Well if the church needs to grow. Make it all muscular alpha guys.

      Delete

Popular Posts