Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Out of the Cobwebs: Mule's Best Beatdowns (updated)



 After the post ("Stories where Mule loses"),  I don't want to give you the impression that I mostly lose in my stories, so here is a list of  my BEST beatdowns of others!



A fan favorite, this is the story of Mule taking on a jacked and badass manlet in a monkey suit (tux). Well at least he STARTS in a monkey suit, and ENDS in intensive care. 





Your Mule hates bouncers, HATES them, and he has often BOUNCED them like a basketball, or to use a better sports metaphor, spiked them into the ground in the end zone.  In this case he teaches a bouncer in Mississippi what is like to get on the wrong side of the Mule! He was not the first bouncer to end up tossed by me into a dumpster, and he was certainly  not the last.






Sometimes your Mule deserves comeuppance, but that doesn't mean the aggrieved party is going to get it! Still Billy earned my respect, and we remain friends to this day!






Sure authentic cowboys are tough as nails and worthy of respect and caution, but never let it be said that Mule is cautious, and on this trail he throws caution to the wind! Bodie and I remain friends and I even introduced him to a friend of mine, but that is an adventure story for another day!






This story introduced our readers to the formidable Erik Atlas, I could ultimately claim victory, but he did inflict one of the worst pummeling I had ever received, and I was nursing painful injuries and showing off bruises and contusions for many a day after this! Erik is not an easy man to best as many who tackled with that viking stud can attest, a few of his exploits are found scattered about this blog as well as links to a book about his other adventures: HERO





My victory over the former Mr. Colorado was definitely earned the hard way, damn he was strong, tough and hot as hell.  Still he and his daughter Trisha were a bit too...um...freaky even for the rather open-minded and up for just about ANYTHING, Mule.






I encountered a battle-hardened warrior on the bus in Boulder, and I must confess I was lucky to get out of that one in one piece, much less victorious, but I won, so the lumps and the thumps were well worth it as I can look back from a time well past the pain, and savor the fruits of victory.





Tyrone and I have a history since high school, and we have battled on a number occasions, and each of us have won a few, but this is the victory over him that really stands out for me. 






This is the classic fan favorite of how Mule went up against a Guido in the gym and retrieved his man-card which had been reported missing for a few weeks! The fight was not easy, but no truly rewarding thing is ever easy!








In this tale, Mongo and I take on a gang of  bikers, nothing I like more than pulverizing a bunch of redneck dirtbags who think college guys are all easy marks!




The story that introduced one of the favorite blog characters of all time: Gary.  He is one tough mutha for a preacher man!




SANTA AND FRIENDS!


Mule has had an ongoing feud with Santa, and has  whupped his ass, and that of his allies!





Mule's neighbors should KNOW better than to piss him off!








The young punk who seduced Mule is back, and this time he is packing muscle and ready to fight!



Mule is a great lawyer, with impressive legal acumen, but sometimes he needs to use extra-legal means of persuasion to keep meathead clients (or potential clients) in line and on board!

THE RETURN OF MANLET: THE BATTLE FOR HE-MAN GYM



Mule gets his comeuppance over the uppity Manlet that whipped his ass before, and also turns the table on Bo!




Mule heads up to Canada and shows our Nothern neighbors some good ol' Murican whup-ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts